We’ve implemented updated safety measure to help keep our passengers and employees safe.
We’ve taken new measures to ensure a higher level of cleanliness and safety while traveling between Washington, DC and New York City on board Washington Deluxe. Our updated protocols are in line with CDC, the W.H.O. and public health and medical and health professional’s recommendations and standards. Our goal is to continue providing you with first class travel between the Nations capital and NYC.
Our focus on safety includes:
- UV‑C HVAC Light Disinfectant On Every Bus – All of our busses are now equipped with a state-of-the-art light that works to kill up to 99% of microbial contaminants.
- Updated Cabin Filtration System – We’ve updated the MERV 13 cabin filtration system that continually filters 0.3 – 10.00-micron particles. This system eliminates dust, lint, pollen, mold spores, microscopic allergens and virus carriers.
- Face Masks Required – All passengers and employees are required to be in masks at all times. Masks must fully cover the mouth and nose.
- Maximum Capacity – We are limiting the number of passengers to assist with safe distancing. The seat next to you will remain vacant unless you are traveling with a companion.
- Single-Seat Occupancy – Should you be traveling alone, rest assured the seat next to you will remain open to ensure safe distancing during travel.
- Traveling With A Companion – If you are traveling with a companion you must book your seat as a party of two and are required to sit with your companion.
- Social Distancing – Passengers are expected to follow strict social distancing guidelines. Our boarding process will include maintaining safe social distancing.
- Enhanced Cleanings – Each bus is thoroughly cleaned in between travel with EPA registered disinfectants and have enhanced cleaning protocols of all frequently touched surfaces.
We appreciate your business and look forward to serving you this holiday season. Please keep in mind the safety precautions outlined by the CDC.